No profile pics, baby was being shy. I only got this "cannonball pose," as Ethan likes to call it."Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Colton's going to be a big brother!
We're expecting #4! I was going to put on this cute video of the boys as I'm trying to explain that Colton's going to be a big brother. They didn't quite get where I was going with it, and I basically just tell them that I was pregnant. Their reaction- "It better be a girl!" Well, I did have an ultrasound today, but I didn't want to see anything, until at my 20 week ultrasound and Carl is with me. I'm due around Valentine's Day.
No profile pics, baby was being shy. I only got this "cannonball pose," as Ethan likes to call it.
No profile pics, baby was being shy. I only got this "cannonball pose," as Ethan likes to call it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Very cool and congratulations!
Congratulations Kristi!! That's so great!
Thst is so exciting, and I agree with the boys, a girl would be so fun. Good Luck!
COngrats! Where are you guys going to fit this one though? You have to check the chinese pregnancy calendar just to see what it says and if it's right. My friend did a whole bunch of wives tales and tested them and put the results on her blog to see if they were correct. You should try that too!
Wahoo!! Hope you are feeling good! Maybe we will finally get to see what a girly Carl looks like :) Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How fun! I'm very excited for you. Four is a fun challenge.
Congratulations! Four is definetly an adventure.
Congratulations!!! I think Jada definitely put it best when she said it is an adventure!!! (in a good way....most of the time) :)!
oh my goodness! you are probably going crazy not knowing! let me know as soon as you find out! congrats!
gWow! How exciting is that! Congrats to you and your fam.
Congratulations. Think pink!
Post a Comment