Fountain Geyser. I've never seen this one go off this high before; it usually just bubbles a little. What was so cool was that we were so close, and you could feel the spray from the geyser.
"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Yellowstone or bust!
Friday morning we all (my whole fam- all 12 of us) packed up and drove to Yellowstone for a little family vacation (thanks mom and dad!!). We spent 2 nights and saw pretty much the whole park. We saw cool geysers, got stuck in a buffalo traffic jam for over an hour, ate great food (thanks again mom and dad), sang lots of crazy songs (thanks Kass!), and made some great memories!! I remember coming here a lot when I was a kid. I hope we come here so that the boys will remember it too.

Old Faithful at sunset.
Forgot this one, but what a cute tourist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment