Monday, August 18, 2008

One last summer fling!

Last week the boys and I went to Idaho- Carl joined us later. We just had to cram in one more summer adventure before school started. And I have a ton of pictures! (more posts to follow!)Wednesday night, Uncle Chad and Aunt Nicole took us camping. The boys had fun 4-wheeling, eating s'mores, and sleeping on the top bunk of the camper. The next morning, we hiked Cress Creek.




Word of caution, don't wear a white shirt on a 2-year old when going camping! It will never look the same.

Mmmmm....I love me some s'mores!

Logan posing for me! Gorgeous mountains and Snake River!


Investigating the "cress."



We made it to the top! And what a view it is!
Thanks Chad and Nicole for a great night!

1 comment:

Aprilyn said...

It looks like the boys had a great time. They are cute. I love Colton's silly faces for the camera. Too funny.