Mystic falls- we had to hike back to this one for about a mile. Really pretty.
"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Monday, August 25, 2008
The waterfalls
There are hundreds of water falls in Yellowstone. Here are the ones we visited.

Mystic falls- we had to hike back to this one for about a mile. Really pretty.
Gibbon Falls- I love this picture with Logan looking at them!!
Tower Falls- I don't think I've ever seen this one before. It's cool with all the rock towers that it's going between.
Waaaaay in the distance you can see Lower (or Upper ??) Falls. I love this one because you can walk down to where the falls go over. Unfortunately they were redoing the walkway, so this is as close as we got. Still- an awesome shot of the canyon.
Mystic falls- we had to hike back to this one for about a mile. Really pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment