Carl made a little sledding hill, he felt like the guy at the water parks, helping the kids on the slide. "Next!"
"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Monday, January 25, 2010
Winter Wonderland!
This is what we woke up to Saturday morning. We probably only got 4-5 inches, but it was so beautiful on the trees and everything.

My sweet little eskimo all bundled up. This is just before he realized he couldn't get around in his snowsuit and started to cry.


Never miss an opportunity to eat fresh snow!
The snowman they made. I think he's the cutest snowman I've ever seen. His name is Pinnochio, guess why.
Carl made a little sledding hill, he felt like the guy at the water parks, helping the kids on the slide. "Next!"
Carl made a little sledding hill, he felt like the guy at the water parks, helping the kids on the slide. "Next!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That picture of Jacksen is so stinkin' cute!
such great pictures. i love the snow.
I love your boys and their beautiful brown eyes!!
I love it when it's pretty after it snows... it makes the cold worth it! :) If it's all dirty, slushy and gross it's SOOO not worth it!
Your boys are SO cute! :)
Post a Comment