"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Christmas-finally
So I'm finally getting to Christmas. I love Christmas, I love to buy presents, wrap presents, bake cookies, make yummy treats, listen to Christmas music, put up decorations (I finally took down the tree 2 days ago), and enjoy the season.

Checking out the stockings.
The only bows Carl will let me put in Jacksen's hair. This was baby's first Christmas, he could have cared less about the present, he only cared about getting the bow off the present, and Colton's present, and Ethan's....




Logan shocked that Santa wrote him a note!
On the Tuesday after, we drove up to Idaho and had round 2 of Christmas.



My brother Mike with Jacksen.
Doesn't Makinley have the most sweetest cub-o-lious cheeks ever! I just love to kiss em!
New Year's Eve. We tried to do some fireworks, but it was windy and snowy!
Happy '10, or as Ethan thinks, '01. (Wouldn't it be good to get some time back!) Happy New year to everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, to go back to 2001....I didn't realize just how eventful that year really was for me...first grandbaby on our side of the family, I moved to Hawaii, I got engaged and married! Whew, Ethan just brought on some major memories!
Oh, and I miss your Christmas bakes! Last year I think I got your yummy pretzel dipped...did I say yummy...stuff!
Post a Comment