Monday, February 15, 2010

Colton's 4!!

I need to do a little catching up. Colton's birthday was the 24 of January. We had a family party the week before, but somehow those pictures have disappeared. He had a dinosaur cake and we went out for dinner with his grandparents and Aunt Nicole and Uncle Chad.

At 4, Colton loves to play on the computer (playhouse disney and pbs kids are his favorites), loves to play with his best friend Whitley-those two are always together, play any kind of make-believe, loves his legos and can spend hours building houses and whatever.I asked him some of his favorites, and this was his response.
Tv show-Super Why, Dinosaur Train, and Spongebob.
foods-broccoli and carrots (actually that's true!)
place to go-McDonalds & Toy's R Us
vacation-grandma's and Mom-mom's house
Song- Jesus wants me for a sunbeam
color-blue, red
superhero-super why


Ohhh, the anticipation of what could be inside!!


Colton recieved some Zhu-zhu pets, little toy hampsters that move around like real hampsters. He loves them.
Some of his loot.

My Colton, truely unique, fiesty, lovable, determined, and all mine!! I love this boy!!

1 comment: