I love this guy so much. Sometimes he's my right-hand man, and maybe more is expected of him than is necessary. I have to remind myself, he's still a kid! But oh how this kid is growing too fast! I love his chocolate brown eyes and little freckles across his nose. He's super friendly, loves to be silly, super-smart, a little bossy, but always full of love for everyone.
"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Monday, January 25, 2010
Logan's 9!!
My first-born turned nine at the end of the year. I'm trying to get caught up with things, so this post is a little late. Logan is really good about having a birthday just after Christmas. We usually have a friend's party when they get back to school, so that his friends can come.
I love this guy so much. Sometimes he's my right-hand man, and maybe more is expected of him than is necessary. I have to remind myself, he's still a kid! But oh how this kid is growing too fast! I love his chocolate brown eyes and little freckles across his nose. He's super friendly, loves to be silly, super-smart, a little bossy, but always full of love for everyone.


I love you Logan, so so so very much.
I love this guy so much. Sometimes he's my right-hand man, and maybe more is expected of him than is necessary. I have to remind myself, he's still a kid! But oh how this kid is growing too fast! I love his chocolate brown eyes and little freckles across his nose. He's super friendly, loves to be silly, super-smart, a little bossy, but always full of love for everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment