Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Picnic at Mt. Nebo

Every fall we take a picnic up into the mountains to see the changing leaves. We went south to Mt. Nebo. There is a little lake up there that we like to walk around and pick up leaves. I love the fall! I love the cooler weather, the smell of pumpkin pie, my birthday (although this year I'm trying to avoid the fact that I'm rolling over into a new decade), Halloween, and Thanksgiving.


Gorgeous!





Well the day wouldn't be complete without a meltdown from Colton.

The boys love coming up here, even though they know they will have to endure a picture session with mom. I love the fall!

4 comments:

Char said...

How beautiful. I need to get up and see the leaves myself!

Suzie said...

Hey Kristi! It's me, Suzie (Miller) Paul. I just found your blog from Jada's. Email me at paul.suzie@gmail.com & I'll send you an invite to my blog. Your kids are darling!

Kathy said...

CUTE!!! And as Erick agrees, the picture of Colty's meltdown is my favorite! Sorry!!

But the pics are great!!!

Aprilyn said...

Wow. The picture of the lake is gorgeous!! You take great pictures. I forgot you and Karl have birthdays this month! So do Marshall and I. But I'm not turning a new decade. I did that 4 yrs ago.