Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's a BOY!!

So there's no mistaking it, the baby is definitely a boy!! Well, I guess you don't mess with prefection, right? I'm still taking it in-not upset, but maybe shocked. But, Logan and Ethan cried. They really wanted a sister. I tried to explain the whole, "you pick your family when you're in heaven," but it didn't matter to them. He looks healthy (which really is the most important part). So the latest Avery model is due mid-Feb.


7 comments:

Mark said...

I feel bad for Logan and Ethan. But, as we've seen with Carl's family, persistence pays off.

Aprilyn said...

As my cousin put it when she was pregnant with her 4th son, they are adding to their Stripling Warriors.

I'm sorry I missed you yesterday. I COMPLETELY spaced it. Ugh...

SimplySavage said...

Tell Logan and Ethan if they want they can have either one of my girls ;) After 48 hours with one of mine they will be happy to not be having a sister :)

Jay said...

We have four boys too! It's the way to go! The license plate "My4Boys" is already taken, but I'm sure Carl can come up with something witty. . . :) My grandmother had four boys and then twin girls, so she says I should try again. Personally, I don't have it in me, but persistence worked for the Osmonds. :) Congratulations! ~Emily (LOVE working with Carl - he's the best!)

Char said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy everything looks great with the baby. Dallin cried when he found out he had a sister. He quickly got over it and he loves Maeli so much now.

Keri_B said...

That is cute about the older boys being sad...if they spent a day with Kelsi I am sure they would be very happy they live with all brothers! :) Cute pics of baby...any name ideas? You must be close to running out of boy names!

Brianna Avery said...

You're definitely making lots of missionaries! YOu know what this means now right? You have to have another one and then it will be a girl. That's the avery pattern!