"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Monday, September 29, 2008
The Greatest Show on Earth
Saturday night my parents came down to watch the boy's in there primary program the next day. That night everyone (but me! sob,sob) went to the circus. Always a great show! Even though were were in the nose bleed section, they had a great time!
Too bad you werent able to go. We had fun taking our kids. Did Carl go? Ask him how he liked the girls with the handle bars. I think that was Ryans favorite part.
3 comments:
It looks awesome! I wish we had taken our boys. They would have loved it.
Too bad you werent able to go. We had fun taking our kids. Did Carl go? Ask him how he liked the girls with the handle bars. I think that was Ryans favorite part.
Oh the circus is so much fun! Too bad you missed out!
Post a Comment