Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fun at Lagoon!

For Carl's company party, we got to go to Lagoon (entry and lunch paid for!!). The boys had fun going on all the rides. There are so many fun ones for kids now. I tried to go on the new "Wicked," but they were having problems and after an hour and only halfway there, I left the line. Instead, I did my favorite, the Colossus. The boys were so cute in their little green shirts; we got lots of comments from people. I just did it so I could pick them out easier as they meandered away from us.


Colton loves to "smile" and really hams it up for the camera. Notice the dripping push-up popcicle over his face.

This ride was really cute. It was a kid version of the Rocket. It takes you up and drops you fairly fast several times. Logan told me that he couldn't believe kids were screaming, but as soon as he dropped, he was screaming like the rest.


No sooner had we gotten on the freeway, the boys crashed out!

3 comments:

S. Gibson said...

Hey Kristi! How did the jet blue interview go? It was fun to see you again, we need to do that more often. Your boys are so cute!

Pop-pop and Cara said...

I must say but you and Carl make beautiful children .....Logan is his Dad all over, Ethan has alot of Chad and Jared looks and Colton, well, Teresa says he is your Dad all over but I haven't met your Dad but all boys are cutie bugs.....

Jeanie said...

I read this post a while ago but never let you know that we took our family to Lagoon right around the same time and had a lot of fun too! (It was worth the $200+ spent but don't ask if we'll be doing it again anytime soon, lol!) I need to blog more about things my family does.