"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Friday, September 28, 2007
Come fly with jetBlue!!
I got a job with JetBlue!!! I'll be working part-time from home on a computer they'll provide!! I (and my family) get free stand-by flights wherever they fly (can we say, "The Bahamas!!")and only pay taxes on other airlines. I start next Thursday and train for 6 weeks. I guess this weekend we'll be working out a babysitting schedule for the kids (I'm a little nervous about that). This is so exciting for us, we can have some extra money to pay for a bigger place (rent or own we haven't looked yet). I just can't wait to get out of this tiny apartment! I am so excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ohhhh you're so lucky. I've been looking for something like that to do from home. You'll have to fly down here sometime. That would be fun!
That sounds awesome, congrats!!
Post a Comment