Thursday, September 27, 2007

This is us.

I've had a request to post some pictures of us..... so... here's our best.















Ok, so that's not our best! Carl was "Beth" from Dog the bounty hunter for Halloween last year, and never leave a camera in my hands when I'm bored! Here's some better ones.

I hate pictures of me, and since my kids are so cute, don't expect to see me too much!

4 comments:

Gooches said...

SWEET PICTURES! okay so please tell me how you got a cute layout. i don't know how to do that. do you just find them online and copy and paste the code? tell me tell me!

Brianna Avery said...

I don't like pictures of myself either. Those are great black mail pictures of carl. ha ha. I need to know how to change my background too so let me know!

Keri_B said...

LOVE the pictures, thanks!!

Jeanie said...

I love your pics! Especially the first two! LOL..... SO GREAT!! :)