So Jacksen's hair is getting a little scraggly. It's time for a haircut. First, some crazy pics.


The Dwight Schrute

The Superman

The Conan O'Brien

The pretty pretty princess I'll never have. (I actually had Ethan fooled for a while that we had a new sister! After looking at him for a while he said, "Waaaaait, that's Jacksen!")

After. Ohhh, it's like it aged him. My little baby is growing up. Boo!


His little lock of hair for the scrappybook.
4 comments:
That was some long hair. It seems almost reddish too. But instead of Conan O'Brien I think it should be Donald Trump hair. Love you guys.
I LOVE those pictures! The picture of the bow in his hair made me think of Charlene putting one in Hyrum's locks and of course I let her! Oh, how we mommies of boys will do anything for just a little bit of girliness in our lives, huh?!
Oh, man, that made me laugh out loud. Love the dwight schrute look and the little girl story is hilarious!
He looks so grown up after his haircut! I am glad the hair bands made it to you. I snagged Ethan while he was out riding his scooter and he was so cute he said "are you so glad I was riding by here where I used to live so you could give these to me"? I told him to make sure you got them and it looks like you did!
Post a Comment