With the boys back in school, I'm trying to do some of the things I did with the older boys with Colton. Tuesday was another $2 Tuesday, so we went to Farm Country.

He was a little nervous to feed the goat, but he had fun.

He did not like the smell of the birds. Notice the double handed nose plug. Nice!

I love peacocks! My grandparents had them on the farm. I would love to collect the long feathers and bring them home.

Don't know why this one wanted to post crooked, but I love that Colton LOVES Jacksen.

Waiting for the pony ride for over an hour. You've got to do silly things to pass the time. Oreo eyes!

What is sweeter than a smile of a boy on a pony!

Well, hello!

Hopefully not Colton's future!

We had a great time together, and even though we had to do a lot of waiting, Colton had a super fun day!
2 comments:
I LOVE stuff like this!!! :) I haven't been to Farm Country, but it sounds great! My niece and nephew rode on a pony for the first time this summer... man it was cute!
Well, you have hope that it won't be Colton's future with him being allergic to beer (barley) and all!
Post a Comment