Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary, Babe!

Has it really been 10 years? Man they went by so dang fast! It has been a wonderful 10 years. Thank you for being the most wonderful, loving, forgiving, and awesome husband any girl could want. I love you so much, thank you for always treating me like a queen, even if I don't feel like I deserve it.

You fill my days with laughter and happiness. Thank you for being the father of my 4 beautiful children (and everyone knows they look like you!).

(Holy long hair!!) I am excited for the next 10 years, and beyond that I get to spend with you.


For those who don't know how we met: I was starting my second year at Ricks College(it will always be Ricks to me!). My roomies and I knew that a friend of ours from the year before had his little brother coming. When we saw him, he had a friend with him- Carl. We saw each other throughout the year. In December a mutual friend of ours knew he wanted to ask me out and asked me if I would say yes if he asked. I would, he did, and we were going to go to a football game in Pocatello. But there was a HUGE storm that looked scary, so we decided to stay in Rexburg. We went and saw Bug's Life, and had hot chocolate at Mill Hollow (?). From that day on, we saw each other every day. 4 months later we were engaged, and 4 months from then we were married! And here we are 10 years later! I love you babe, can't wait for the next 10 years!

4 comments:

Adams said...

I love you two so much! I was looking at my Ricks pictures and I had so much (maybe too much!) fun with him. I never imagined that I would become so close to you when we moved to Utah. Kristi, I miss you so much! I miss your example of how you treat your children. I miss knowing that I can spend an afternoon with you and the kids and know that there will be a good feeling about me for the rest of the day. I really do miss you.

Unknown said...

Man, do i need to get back to that fighting weight again. That's what 10 years does to you.

Kathy said...

AAAAAH! Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe you guys have been together twice as long as we have, and have 4 times as many kids to show for it! :oP

You guys really are great! Its always fun to be around you guys. Miss you!!

Mary said...

I'm so glad to have met you guys and so glad that for your final single people date I got to go on my first date with Travis. Nothing like making fart noises with your straw and armpit at A&W's. Love you guys. And Carl I don't know a single person who is still at their marriage weight after ten years. Just go with it.