Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ethanisms

I made Turkey Pot Pie for dinner the other night. It was really pretty good. Ethan, upon seeing it, says, "I don't think this is in my diet." What! Where did he come up with that. So I told him, "Try it, you'll like it!" (that's for Char!) He said, "My brain needs to get ready, I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown." This kid keeps me laughing!

4 comments:

Char said...

You should have told him his dinner wanted to go to the party in his tummy. So Yummy! They had Jack Black on last week. So freakin funny!

Scott and Jillian said...

LOL!! Three year olds come up with the craziest things sometimes!

Jeanie said...

LOL!!! How cute!

Adams said...

I could just see Ethan's face if you would have told him about the party in his tummy! You two are to funny!