Since most of my day is spent with Colton, he's the one I naturally talk to the most, which can be very draining. My earlier conversation:
Colton: Where's baby Jacksen?
Me: He's asleep.
Colton: Where is him?
Me: He's asleep in his bed.
Colton: In my's room?
Me: Yes, his bed is in your room, you share a room with him.(as he has for the last 2 months.)
Colton: Can I see him?
Me: Not now, I don't want to wake him up.
Colton: I'll tip-toe.
Me: Sorry, he's sleeping, later you can see him.
Colton: Please, I want to give him a kiss.
Me: Sorry, you can blow him a kiss from here, he'll get it.
Colton: I'll tip-toe.
Repeat the last 4 comments for over 10 minutes, until Colton is throwing a tantrum, and Jacksen wakes up.
Colton: Jacksen's crying, can I give him a kiss now?
Me: Sigh...yes, you can give him a kiss, let's go get him.
Repeat daily.
2 comments:
LOL
You know every mom reading this knows your pain....except you have had to do this 4 times! Once again, you are a good mom!
Post a Comment