Monday, April 6, 2009

Going to Conference

Last weekend was the LDS General Conference. We get the opportunity to listen to our modern prophet and other leaders talk. We have a gianormous building where they meet (we also get to watch it on TV). You have to be 8 years old to attend. Logan recently turned 8, so his grandparents got him a ticket to go with them on the Saturday morning session. Logan was so excited and couldn't wait for the day.



Tears, oh tears, sweet picture of my handsome boy by the SLC temple.

Conference center across the street.

Logan had fun with his grandparents and said he learned a lot during the session. We tried our best at home to listen, but spent much of our time helping the boys fill out their conference bingo sheets, and color the speakers' ties. Good thing it will all be printed soon, so we can read their talks.

4 comments:

Char said...

What a fun experience. I'm excited to be able to take Ethan. He will also be able to go to the next temple dedication as well. I still cant believe we are old enough to have boys this old!

Brianna Avery said...

OH I'm so JEALOUS! I have wanted to go for so long but he looks so cute in those pictures! We had the same problem...coloring ties and figuring out bingo games but at least they stayed in the room and must have somehow got it engraved in their heads!

Jeanie said...

How neat and exciting!!! Logan is a lucky little man for being able to experience that at the age of 8! I was 27 before I went to the Conference Center to watch a session of conference. ;)

Adams said...

You are such a good mommy, Kristi.