Monday, March 23, 2009

Jacksen's Pictures

These are pictures of Jacksen at 3 weeks. My good friend Katie took them (I have her photo blog down below, check her pictures out- she's awesome!). I think he's added another chin and a few rolls since then. Luckily, he still has his beautiful hair.







Aren't these the cutest booties! I love these pictures soooo much. They grow up way too fast!

5 comments:

Char said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I wish I could take pictures like that. He is adorable. I'm glad I got to meet him and spend some time with you as well.

Brianna Avery said...

Those are so adorable!!! Does she do them in a studio?

Kathy said...

those are awesome!!!!!

Jeanie said...

What a SWEET little angel boy you have! I love the pics!

Adams said...

Did Carl role his eyes at the feet picture? :)

You made his hair just perfect in those pictures. I love it!