Thursday, March 5, 2009

The past 2 weeks

Have been crazy! The first day that I had all the boys to myself, Jacksen starts the morning with a shot of baby yellow poo all over his blanket and my arm. I knew things were going to be rough. I also have way sick kids. Logan only went to one day of school, and Ethan missed some too. Colton and Carl are also sick. It's hard to keep kids away from their new brother. They think I'm being mean, it's hard to explain that it's harder for babies to be sick than them. I understand, though, who wouldn't want to kiss this sweet face?




Carl breaking his fever.
I actually found time to make a nursing cover. It turned out alright, if I do say so myself.

And also bought a car, and sold a car. No more brown Jolly Roger for Carl. I love my van!! Life has been crazy, but we're getting the swing of it.

3 comments:

Katie Wells said...

Congrats on the new shaggin wagon!! And I love that crop of hair on your baby. So sweet.

Howse Family said...

We just got a van too!! It's SOOO nice!! I'm ready for my baby to come!! Your baby boy is sooo sweet!! I hope you are doing well!!

Char said...

WOW life has been exciting for you lately!!! It gets easier, just hang in there.