"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Jacksen's Blessing
My little handsome guy! He's only been here 2 1/2 weeks, but he's left a mark on my heart forever. I don't know why, maybe it's the hormones, or lack of sleep, but when I think of Jacksen, I get all weepy. I just feel like he's got big plans for this world.
I've used this little jumper to bless all my boys in. They always looked so handsome.
Daddy gave a sweet blessing for Jacksen. I have some notes from it, that I'll write down in his scrapbook. I think it's important to keep these kind of things, so he can reflect on them later.
Proud grandparents. (fyi- my parents are by Carl, and Carl's are by me).
What a crazy bunch. We were so happy that Mom-mom and Pop-pop, and Auntie Brooke and Lauren, could join us on our big weekend. We love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a handsome little guy! It looks like you have been very busy with family. Congrats on the blessing and baptism!
Post a Comment