"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Monday, January 26, 2009
Happy Birthday Colton!!
So my baby is 3! But like my dad says, the only thing worse than a 2-year old, is a 3-year old. They're just faster and can talk more. SO true! It took a long three years to get here, but he's finally turning into a sweety. My parents came down to celebrate. We went to dinner and had cake and ice cream. He got a train set with a table that he just loves! Happy birthday Big Boy!
Happy very late birthday Colton! He cracks me up! I laughed so hard when I came over and he just stood there with his mouth open and said, "What the....?" Too cute.
1 comment:
Happy very late birthday Colton! He cracks me up! I laughed so hard when I came over and he just stood there with his mouth open and said, "What the....?" Too cute.
Post a Comment