"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Friday, January 16, 2009
3x the birthday
Happy Birthday Logan. I can't believe my first born is 8!! Having a birthday around Christmas is tough. But Logan sees it as an opportunity to have lots of parties. We celebrated on his actual birthday (Dec. 28), then we had another party when we went to Idaho with my family. Then he had a party with his friends.

Uncle Erick works for the Scouts and all the uncles and aunts bought his scout uniform. He is soooo excited to start scouts.


How I survived all these boys is beyond me. I think they had fun in "Jedi training academy." I love you sweetie. You are trying to be a good brother and example to your friends. I appreciate all your help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nathan had a great time at the party. Thanks for inviting him!
Jedi training... that is SOOO great!!! :) I bet everyone had SOOO much fun!!! I can't believe that Logan is 8 already either!!! ;)
Post a Comment