"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Thursday, January 15, 2009
December activities
We had lots of fun in December. We went to Gardner Village and saw the elves, then went to Thanksgiving Point where 2 of Santa's reindeer were chillin', then went around and saw the Christmas lights. Of course we had a trip to the mall to visit Santa. Colton did NOT want to go any where near the guy. Several huge winter snow storms lead to a very white Christmas. The boys love to be out throwing snowballs, building a snowy friend, and of course, eating the snow (why though, why?).



I love all the family activities there are to do around Christmas time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The snow has been so wonderful! I loved it when it just snowed and snowed and didn't stop.
The pictures are great. It looks like everyone had a great time. I saw Carl taking Logan to Scouts yesterday on my way to take Nathan to the Maag's for scouts. Did he love it? I'm glad he's in our pack.
Post a Comment