Today ended my freedom, er, I mean, it was the last day of school. Logan only went for an 1 1/2 (why even bother?). To celebrate, we went to Chuck E. Flees (Carl seriously hates this place, but I did bring my hand sanitizer.) I had some great coupons, and the kids have been begging me to go for a long time, so, why not?
Colton has started to give me the cheezer smile. But it's oh, so cute. He seriously loved the little rides.
Have you ever seen a face of such dedication to a game?

Colton was a little leary of the big clock behind his head, it took him a few rotations to decide that this was a fun ride.




Rapping up a fun day with a slice of pizza! What a way to kick off our summer. Next week we're going to Maryland, and the following week the boyz are going to Idaho and Yellowstone. So what are your summer plans?
4 comments:
Cute!!
Luv those boys! I'm jealous you're going to Maryland again, but mom mom I'm sure will be so excited!!!!
So the agriest man ever? do tell!
The pictures are so cute!!
Our summer plans are- SAVE MONEY!! We're really not planning to go anywhere. We SHOULD go to my family reunion in Spokane, Wa but we probably can't afford the gas.
I hope you guys have a great time on your trips!! You deserve it!
You have such cute boys! I too found your blog on Michelle's. I just didn't fess up as soon as I should have! It is so fun to keep in touch with everyone like this. Have a wonderful summer!
That is a great way to end the school year and to start a summer of fun!
Post a Comment