Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged...
(x) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school (sorry mom!)
(x) Been to Canada
(x) See someone die. I was there when my grandmother passed away a over a year ago. Definitely a very moving experience
(x) Been to Mexico - If you count Tiajuana- some people don't!
(x) Been to Florida -For the first time Jan. '07
(x ) Been on a plane-I do work for JetBlue!
(x) Been lost-probably, I just can't remember- I do remember loosing my little sister in the mall when she was young- that was scary.
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country -Maryland (Carl's home state), Cape Cod, Virginia, Florida (and other side of the world-Germany, & Austria)
(x) Gone to Washington, DC- Just there in March
(x) Swam in the ocean - Atlantic (east and west side) & Pacific
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only-only like at McD's in school or something
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't- feed my kids fast food!
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose- pop can burn!
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue- just a few weeks ago with my kids
(x) Danced in the rain
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about-No, but I have seen many sunsets with my husband!
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone Ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors-way to scared to get caught
1. Any nickname? grandma calls me SuzieQ or Kristi Sue
2. Mother's name? Tammy
3. Father's name? DeLynn
4. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
5. Tattoo? No............... j/k no I don't
6. Body Piercing? Ears
7. How much do you love your Job? Motherhood- has it's pros and cons, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. JetBlue-who doesn't love free flights. And I do love my senior citizens in Florida, although I could do without some of the New Yorkers.
8. Birthplace? Idaho Falls, Idaho
9. Favorite vacation spot? So far- DisneyWorld
10. Ever been to Africa? No
11. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? yes- isn't it required?
12. Ever been on TV? nope
13. Ever steal any traffic sign? no
14. Ever been in a car accident? nope-knock on wood
15. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4-door
16. Favorite salad dressing? blue cheese
17. Favorite pie? coconut cream
18. Favorite number? 23
19. Favorite movie? Sound of Music, Princess Bride, Hope Floats
20. Favorite holiday? Christmas & Halloween
21. Favorite dessert? cheesecake and anything chocolate!
22. Who has loved you the most? Well I suppose my parents are kind of partial to me, but I also know my hubby is fond of me too. I definitely know my kids do, especially Colton who never leaves my side.
23. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday- Carl has a 4 hour lunch, we usually go on a lunch date, while the older two boys are at school.
24. Favorite brand of body lotion? Bath & Body Works-new love -Blushing Cherry Blossom
25. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate Max fresh with breath strips
26. Favorite smell? mom's homemade bread, Carl's cologne
27. What do you do to relax? Take a nap!!

So now I tag Kathy, and Jeanie

1 comment:

Adams said...

I can never do these question and answer things because I have such a terrible long term memory. Ask me about something I love now and I can do it but my childhood is a different story. In fact, my mom teases me that I must have had a tramatic childhood since I seemed to have blocked it out!