Thursday, May 29, 2008

My little graduate

Today Ethan had his last day of pre-school. They had a little program where they sang some of the songs they had learned throughout the year. All week Ethan had mixed feelings about today. He was excited to graduate, but very sad that school was going to be over. When we were watching the little slide show of the kids, he was extremely quite. I said that he had so many friends in class. Well that started the water works. When they went up to sing, he was a little ball of tears. He's my little sweetie!

Ethan was so proud to get a diploma. Isn't he just the cutest little graduate you ever saw?


Ethan and his teachers. The pregnant one is his teacher and the other two are the aides. He was so sad to say good-bye to them. It's so great that he loves school so much. I hope that he always has this love to learn!

2 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Kristi- your blog is awesome!! I love the pictures...especially the feet. It's so cute! Your boys are great. I enjoyed having them over to play with my boys. I think they had a good time.
Ethan is so cute. I hope he will have a good summer and enjoy Kindergarten.

Scott and Jillian said...

the girl to the right of Ethan (on his left) was in children's choir with me when I was in jr. high. How cool is that?! If you see her, tell her I say 'Hi!".