"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Sunday, February 3, 2008
All I want are a pair of boots!
Is it too crazy to ask for a pair of little boy boots in the middle of February (especially when we just got about 6 inches of snow last night)!! Everywhere we go, we see shorts, swimsuits, and sandles for sale. Not a pair of boots, or a sled, or anything "winter" related. That's fine if you live in Arizona, but freak, it is still in the dead of winter here!! Why do the retailers have to jump the gun on holidays and seasons. You always have to buy your stuff at least a month in advance! I guess I better start planning for Christmas, you know I think they'll be putting their stuff up in May... :{
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so funny! I was thinking the same thing here. THey have bathing suits out already! It's still in the 50's and 60's here. It's ridiculous! I'll keep my eye out for boots. Maybe they sell them here in AZ. LOL.
I had the SAME problem, especially in Taylors size...NOTHING. I finally found everything I needed at Kid to Kid.
Post a Comment