Wednesday, February 6, 2008

These are the snowy days of our lives!

Oh what to do in the winter time, when all the world is white?!! Seeing how we get pounded with snow storm after snow storm, we have had to engage on some indoor activities. One of the boys' favorite things to do is play board games. They love Clue Jr. (thanks Erick and Kass), Balloon Lagoon, and Froggie Boogie. Colton loves his little Giggle and Go Sesame Street cars. Friday the kids didn't have school (add insult to injury) so we had a little winter/Valentine's Day project. I have a little pattern book that the boys had a fun time making snowflakes.






Monday night Carl snagged some tickets to take the boys to the Jazz game.



I'm really loving all the snow we're getting, and for anyone complaining, at least we don't have drifts like these at my parents' house--yes those are drifts covering the fence and halfway up a camper.


3 comments:

Brianna Avery said...

That's sheer madness! My kids would go crazy!!! They can't stay in the house all day. THey get seriously crabby. I don't envy you. Although snow would be fun for a while I couldn't last that long!

Kathy said...

Hooray! I'm glad they're liking it!! Those pictures are (as always!) adorable.

I am loving the little jazz fans pics!

No wonder we don't have kids yet, we could never compete with the cuteness of yours!! :oP

Natasha Ireland said...

The boys are getting so big. and still as beautiful as ever.