"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Thursday, January 31, 2008
"I two"
My baby's 2!! He's starting to talk more, starting to use his little potty (he wanted to start- I haven't pushed anything!), and play more independantly. His birthday was last Thursday, but we had a little party with my parents Sunday morning. My little Coltie, where has the time gone?
Is that a Lightening McQueen cake? It's a good thing Brigham wasn't there because he would have insisted it was HIS birthday. I love these pictures. Colton still has such a cute baby face.
okay kristi....Time for another one. I'll tell you all the tips for trying for a girl. Even though we didn't try on purpose to get girls when I look back on it all of the suggestions we ddid not knowing it. He looks so cute in those pictures though!
4 comments:
Is that a Lightening McQueen cake? It's a good thing Brigham wasn't there because he would have insisted it was HIS birthday. I love these pictures. Colton still has such a cute baby face.
oh my! are you serious? he is two? i can't even believe that. does that mean it is time to try for a girl soon! hee hee!
okay kristi....Time for another one. I'll tell you all the tips for trying for a girl. Even though we didn't try on purpose to get girls when I look back on it all of the suggestions we ddid not knowing it. He looks so cute in those pictures though!
He is so cute...and so big! My little baby is three, but he wants to be two. :) Not sure why, but that is what he tells everyone.
Post a Comment