Yesterday Logan was telling me how he was helping Ethan read. I asked, "You mean, you were reading to Ethan." Logan-" No, I was helping him with the words he didn't know." Me-"What!?!" So I needed to see for myself. I have some little starter books (thanks mom) that I had. I had Ethan start on the first one, "Fat Cat." He read it to me! No kidding!! He missed like two words. He was sounding things out and totally reading!! Another early reader!
3 comments:
That is awesome - and I think I speak for everyone - no surprise!
I started to teach Karsen to read....I guess I should finish. ha ha. Oh and my new camera is a canon rebel xti. They are kind of expensive but you can get a killer deal on ebay right now and get a TON of extra stuff with it.
He must get those brains from his mama...just kidding, we love you Carl!! I love your new background, too, it's darling!
Post a Comment