Saturday, October 20, 2007

Surviving!

I just don't know how working moms do it! How do they work, clean house, do homework, cook dinner and everything else? I've been training for JetBlue for two weeks and I am barely getting by. I come home by 4:30 and feel like sleeping for the rest of the day. Luckily I only have 2 more weeks of this schedule, then I do two weeks of my work schedule up at the training center, then I get to do my work at home. I'm so excited. It is just crazy to see all that we've learned these two weeks. Who knows, if you call JetBlue to make a reservation, you could be talking to me! I really like my schedule too, I work Sat, Sun 2:30- 8:00, and Mon, Fri 6-12:00. I get Tue, Wed, Thurs off, and Carl will be home during my work hours to help with kids. I know it looks like I have no weekends, but I'll get Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years off because I won't be working those days. I just hope I can survive training!

2 comments:

Gooches said...

honey, don't think working moms clean their house! since now both you and carl work you both can help clean the house! if he needs any training send him to my house. nate does a fabulous job folding the laundry and doing the dishes! love ya!

Brianna Avery said...

That's crazy! I've been babysitting a ton lately too and I feel like I have lost all identity. By the way if you do train Carl in the cleaning department tell him to give his little bro a call. j/k craig does stuff... at least I think. :)