Well today for my birthday, Colton got a cast. Sunday night he jumped off my lap, but twisted his foot. After that he wouldn't walk at ALL! So Monday, Carl took him to the dr. He said if he (Colton) still wouldn't walk today, than to go get an x-ray. Well it's a tiny little break. There has been so many other stresser this week that I would just like the rest of this day to be nice and quiet! (We went out for Carl's b-day, and he's going to cook dinner tonight!) 2 good things are that I got 100% on 2 hard tests today!! Yeah me! But poor little Coltie.
"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
A Busted Birthday
Well today for my birthday, Colton got a cast. Sunday night he jumped off my lap, but twisted his foot. After that he wouldn't walk at ALL! So Monday, Carl took him to the dr. He said if he (Colton) still wouldn't walk today, than to go get an x-ray. Well it's a tiny little break. There has been so many other stresser this week that I would just like the rest of this day to be nice and quiet! (We went out for Carl's b-day, and he's going to cook dinner tonight!) 2 good things are that I got 100% on 2 hard tests today!! Yeah me! But poor little Coltie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhhhh poor little guy. :( I hope he heals fast. I am shocked that none of my kids have broken any bones yet. Although they probably will now that I said that. Hope your day and week goes better!
So sad!!! Like Brianna said, I'm surprised that none of my kids have broken a bone yet as well! You'll have to let me know how the week has been with the cast (like bath time, him walking, etc?)
PS- Happy belated Birthday!
Post a Comment