Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Jumptastic!!

Just keep jumping, just keep jumping! Last weekend, Nicole's family missed us so much they came down again. Saturday we went to Jump On It in Lindon. Filled with trampolines, foam pits, and inflatable slides, it's a great way to have some rowdy, rambunctious fun!

Jacksen not hesitant at all. I truly have boys!




I love that there is a little kids set of tramps and a big kids set, for the more adventurous and rowdy.

What could be greater than climbing a rock wall and falling into a foam pit?!


This is a great place to go, I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Adams said...

I'm thinking I need to bring my boys to this place when their energy is way to high. It sounds genius!

Kathy said...

so fun!!! now we have one more reason to try to get down there to see you guys! ;o) cutest of cute pics!!