I love Colton so much and glad he's in our family. He keeps us on our toes and always so full of life. Happy Birthday Sweetie!!
"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Colton is 6!
Colton turned 6 on January 24. Don't get me wrong, I love him so very much. But he's lucky I let him live to see this day. Let's just say he's a bit of a handful. He's slowly getting better, and it's good to have more better days than I-want-to-rip-my-hair-out days. What I love about him is quirky personality. He has the best giggle. Most days he spends all day upside down trying to balance on his head. He tries to play with his big brothers, but they usually don't let him. He is a good big brother to Jacksen and they play really well together. He is in Kindergarten and quickly starting to read. He loves to play with his best friend, ride his bike, and play the Wii.








I love Colton so much and glad he's in our family. He keeps us on our toes and always so full of life. Happy Birthday Sweetie!!
I love Colton so much and glad he's in our family. He keeps us on our toes and always so full of life. Happy Birthday Sweetie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment