With a day finally warm enough to go outside, we decided to go for a picnic. We have lived in Utah County for almost 12 years and have never gone down to the lake. We packed a lunch and headed down.




Sweet little picnic goers. The boys played on the little playground, and by the lake as we set up lunch.

Jacksen loved to chase the ducks, and they loved to chase him!

What a great shot! Only if it wasn't cloudy, you could see the whole mountain. After a cold winter, it was fun to get out and enjoy the weather.
3 comments:
I've lived in Utah County for almost 8 consecutive years (off an on before that) and have yet to go to Utah Lake as well. Now that I know there's a playground and picnic tables I think I'll plan something for my family as well! Thanks for the post!
David grew up in Provo and he would tell you to look but not touch! :) You might grow something you don't want on your body! :)
Hey, I emailed but haven't heard from you yet so in case you didn't get it, we are going to be in Utah next week and I really really want to see you! We are going to be at the SCERA park at 2pm on Saturday the 11th for a playdate. Love you!
So adorable! Noah was VERY excited to see his cousins pictures. "Logan likes me". aaaah. we miss you guys!
Post a Comment