Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December Recap

So there's no denying that this blog is severely neglected. April! That was too long ago! Well, I'm going to try to do much better. I'll have to admit that that website with the "f" in a blue box has taken time from my blog. I don't think I'll recap the last year, but at least I can do December.

December started with a drive to Salt Lake to see the lights at Temple Square with my parents. I think it was the coldest night of the year. But it was a great way to start out the holiday season.The next day we went to the Living Planet Aquarium. The boys loved to pet the rays and see the penguins.
My little man Jacksen helped us decorate our tree. Even though most of his decorations were on the same branch.I didn't make as many treats as I wanted, but we did get to the gingerbread men.

The boys have a Christmas song program the last day of school before break. This was Colton's first year and he was so cute! He knew his songs well and was very animated for his actions.


Carl got an early gift and flew to Maryland for a weekend of his dreams!! He went to the Navy/Army football game at the field the Redskins play. He was able to join his family and sit in one of the VIP rooms. Having the head coach of Navy as personal family friends had it's perks!


After the game they got to go down to the locker room and to the press conference.

Carl with Coach Ken Niumatalolo.


The shocker around here is that I decided to go brunette! I've always been blonde, but it was getting darker as I was getting older. So I took the plunge and went way darker! I really like it! The only one who doesn't love it is my mother. She says she likes the hair I had when I was born. But I didn't have hair til I was 2! So is she saying she wants be bald!

No comments: