"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Monday, March 21, 2011
It's great to be 8!
Ethan had his birthday on the 14th. We didn't have school that day, for his party, he invited some friends and we went to Chuck E. Cheese. Later that night we had a little party for him with some of Carl's cousins. As always, he got LEGO's. This boy lives, breathes, and will probably die for those little plastic blocks. He also got lots of books, a bike and a game for his DS. I love this guy and am excited for his baptism in a few weeks.
He sounds like Traegan when it comes to the Legos. I'm going to have to steal your cake idea for Trae's birthday- I love it!! You did a great job making it. Happy Birthday Ethan! And congratulations on the upcoming baptism!!
2 comments:
He sounds like Traegan when it comes to the Legos. I'm going to have to steal your cake idea for Trae's birthday- I love it!! You did a great job making it. Happy Birthday Ethan! And congratulations on the upcoming baptism!!
It sure is fun to be a mother to boys!
Post a Comment