My little baby is now 2!! I wish I had some magical power to keep this little guy-well little! His birthday is Feb. 13. He is my little love bug! We had a little family party for him on the Saturday before. He LOVES Mickey's Clubhouse on the Disney channel, and can name all of the characters.







He also loves Toy Story, and can name all those characters. We watch "3" as often as I'll let him. He got some big boy bedding, and loves to hide in the sheets. Happy Birthday my little boy. I hate that you're growing, but I love to see the things you're learning.
3 comments:
Man he is a handsome boy. All your kids are so good looking.
cute!!! noah is a fan of mickeymouse club house too! its too bad they're not able to watch together!
happy LATE birthday, Jackson!
Jeez, your boys look so much alike!
Post a Comment