So finally, here is all our Halloween stuff. I love, love, LOVE Halloween.

The weekend before Halloween, we had a little party for our kids and the neighbors. They had so much fun eating and playing games.

Ooooooh, spooky.

You can't go wrong with bobbing for apples.

One surprisingly warm day at the park. The boys had fun playing in the leaves.

The plan, all 4 boys, laying in the leaves, getting a cute shot from above. Colton didn't want to do it, Jacksen's crying, and Logan has his eyes closed. Oh well, it's a great memory!

Jacksen's first swing at the park.

The halloween costume that wasn't. Mom-mom had brought this for Jacksen, but whenever I'd put him in it, he did NOT like it. Oh well, she also brought the cutest vampire costume for next year.

Logan has no problem gutting his pumpkin. Ethan and Colton on the other hand, wouldn't touch them.

Our pumpkin creations. We were going up to Idaho for Halloween and a baby blessing, so we brought them with us.

Introducing my little niece, Makinley Nicole Curtis born on Oct. 8. She is such a cutie.

Well helloooo, cousin Logan.

Noah and Colton hanging out.

My brother Sir Erick, his damsel in distress Kathy,and the cutest little dragon, Noah.

2 of the cutest little dalmations ever!!

Our little spookables at grandma's house. Logan-Darth Vader, Ethan- Clone trooper (star wars), Colton- pirate, and Jacksen- dalmation

So we went trick-or-treating into Rigby. After about 10 houses, Colton say's he has "slivers." I look at his feet, only to realize he has NO SHOES!! I guess in the hurry of the night, this little detail was overlooked. Which is surprising that he didn't say anything. I guess he was excited to get going too. Thanks Dad for carrying him around to all the houses.

All the cousins on Makinley's big day.

Makinley's blessing day. Chad's shirt say's it all. We're so glad to have a little girl in the family. Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween. Now it's on to Thanksgiving and Christmas. And yes, I am already listening to Christmas music. Love it!!
4 comments:
Glad you had a happy Halloween!!! Enjoy the rest of the holidays! We're listening to Christmas music over here too!!!
i love that shirt.
Very cute pictures! I love the costumes.
1st-soooooooooo not fair that we aren't there! The boys would have loved that party!
2nd-the picture of Ethan looking up from the leaves; he looks so much like Carl!
3rd-these pictures of Jacksen look so much like the Colton I remember when we left.
4th-love the story about the missing shoes. I can see that happening in our house!
5th....and most importantly....I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment