Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blessed so much

Life as we know isn't a walk in the park. We have challenges unique to ourselves. I know that we are given challenges that the Lord knows we can handle. Not being exempt from this, I too have had my own challenges in life. But as of yet, I have had very healthy children, which I am extremely thankful for. Recently, I've learned of an old high school classmate who has two young children that are extremely sick and need of financial help to pay for all their costs. I have their link at the side. Please help if you can. They would greatly appreciate it.

1 comment:

Natasha Ireland said...

Kristi, thank you so much for adding this link to your blog. The Skinner family means the world to me and has been part of my life for almost 20 years (WOW..... times flies, that makes me feel old) but thanks again. Please keep an eye on the auction that is coming up and spread the word to get people to bid on some GREAT items to help Benson and Claire. MISS U FRIEND.