Friday, September 18, 2009

Goooooooal!!

My sweet soccer player! We signed Ethan up for soccer this fall. This is his first time, and he's quite a natural. He's not afraid to go after the ball. He's just like his mama. Yes, I played soccer in high school- and was pretty good if I don't say so myself. I love the set up that there's no goalie, they split the teams in half and play 5x5, so the kids get a lot of playing time. Ethan has made a few goals already. I just love to see him excited to play! Go Black Knights!





My little soccer playa!

7 comments:

Jeanie said...

That is great! Can he come over and teach Traegan some things? He likes to run away from the ball, lol... Traegan's team is the Black Panthers. Maybe we could borrow Ethan for some games since they have the same uniforms? Nobody would know. ;)

LyndiLou said...

Looks like a lot of fun! :) Go Ethan!!! *:D*

Mary said...

love the music and yourl ittle soccer stud. what a cutie.

The Clements Family said...

I forgot you played soccer in high school. Cute kids. I love all of their photos. I would love to find a good photographer like that to take cute pictures of my kids. That is good that there are such good lookin boys when I have four daughters.

Kathy said...

cute!!!

Adams said...

Levi and Brigham are playing for the first time this year also....but I think Ethan has quite the advantage with you playing. David and I don't know anything about soccer! And I have to say that the mountains in the background really made me sad.

Aprilyn said...

We have the same colors as Ethan! We are the Black Panthers. Marshall's team is not quite as effective though. They are super good at rolling around on the grass and looking at their fingers though! :) Oh, and my team is SOoooo polite! They kick the ball once and then let someone else have a turn. That's why we never score a goal! :) That's Ok. They are only 4 yrs old!