"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Sweet, sweet baby!
He's finally here. Introducing Jacksen DeLynn Avery.
Yesterday morning at 6:00 we came in to be induced. It worked out great, if I can't go into labor myself, then it's good to plan, and have my parents here to watch my other boys. We got the pitocin and wonderful epidural around 7:30, broke my water around 9:30. Went from 5 centimeters to 10 in an hour. Pushed through 3 contractions, and voila! a beautiful baby!! Born at 11:52 am. 8 lb 7 oz. and 20 1/2". Look at all his dark, wavy hair! He is so beautiful.
My parents, and Jacksen's middle namesake. (Dad's name is DeLynn.)


First family picture. We are so excited to have Jacksen join our family. Please say a prayer for me as I am now a mother of 4 boys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Oh yes! Its over! He is so super cute...all I can say is that if you had to have 4 of one kind, boys was they way to go! You hair is so cute! I love it short! Good luck cute momma!
OH he is SO CUTE! I love the pudge on him! He's got quite the nice hairdo as well. You look way cute in the pictures too! Glad that the labor was nice and easy.
Congrats! Thanks for keeping in touch. I love the Internet world that makes it easy. We still need to see you sometime since we live out here in Idaho Falls.
AWWW! Congrats!!! He is ADORABLE! And I will wish you a lot of good luck with your 4 boys. ;) So much fun (and lots of sports)!
Congrats! He is so cute and I can't believe all the hair! Good luck with the boys...I can hardly handle my one boy, I may need some advice!
I'm saying a lil' prayer for you now. haha. Your so great though Kristi!! CONGRATS GUYS.
Oh, I'm so happy for you both! Did you get that mini van?! I love you both!!!
Glad things went sooo well! Congrats... he's super cute!
Oh congrats, he looks adorable! Four boys will be definatley entertaining and exciting! Chad says if we have another girl we're done :) Good luck!
Congrats. We are so happy for you guys. He is so cute. I love all that hair. Let us know if you need anything. Your boys are welcome to come play any time.
it's crazy to think that i knew you when ethan was born, now you have four boys!! congrats!
look at you with all those boys!!! congratulations! and you're putting me to shame with blogging so soon!!!!! we can't wait to meet Jacksen! love you!
Congratulations! Wow--Boy #4! That is quite the task at hand. He is a beautiful little guy. Hope you and baby continue to do well!
He's darling Kristi!! Congratulations! You will do just fine. But if you have those days when it's not going that great, call me. Marshall could use somebody to play with.
Congratulations!
Oh how fun! He is so adorable!!! It sounds like a very nice delivery. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment