One tradition that I have always loved when I was growing up was making sugar cut-out cookies on the holidays. Today the boys helped me cut out the cookie dough, bake, and decorate the cookies. They had lots of fun cramming as many candies as possible onto each cookie. They loved to eat their creations, but the best part for me was a hug and a "Thanks for making cookies with us Mom," from my little lover, Ethan.
"Cleaning house while children are still growing is like shoveling the snow while it's still snowing."
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Spooky treats
I LOVE October! Lots of birthdays, cool weather, a fun holiday-which is an excuse to make fun treats. I love me a gooey carmel apple. I think I'm passing on my sweet tooth (teeth!) to my kids.



One tradition that I have always loved when I was growing up was making sugar cut-out cookies on the holidays. Today the boys helped me cut out the cookie dough, bake, and decorate the cookies. They had lots of fun cramming as many candies as possible onto each cookie. They loved to eat their creations, but the best part for me was a hug and a "Thanks for making cookies with us Mom," from my little lover, Ethan.


The final results, cute cookies, a sugar high, but hopefully not a trip to the dentist.

One tradition that I have always loved when I was growing up was making sugar cut-out cookies on the holidays. Today the boys helped me cut out the cookie dough, bake, and decorate the cookies. They had lots of fun cramming as many candies as possible onto each cookie. They loved to eat their creations, but the best part for me was a hug and a "Thanks for making cookies with us Mom," from my little lover, Ethan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would LOVE to give you a massage Kristi. Call me and lets seriously set something up. 380-0137. PS. we could do it ANY Day after 11 'ish if you wanna bring your lil one (I assume the other two are in school???) and him and Tay can play while I give you a massage OR, if you wanna do it w/o any kiddos around we can set that up for sometime too. Just let me know. Call me :)
Post a Comment