Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

aka, my sweet husband. Last week was Carl's birthday. Here are some pictures that many of you probably haven't seen. I just wanted everyone to know how much I love this man!

*He treats me like a royal queen-sometimes more than I think is possible or deserve.
*He wakes up in the morning with the boys so that I can sleep in a few more hours.
*He loves our boys and is a great example of someone who honors his priesthood duties. Logan loves to be a "junior companion," for home teaching sometimes.
*He is a hard worker and always makes sure our needs are covered.
*Carl can always make me laugh-I love his sense of humor!
Enough gushing- I love you babe! Happy Birthday.













Oh ya, and I turned 30 the next day. Yuck!

5 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!! We had 2 birthdays last week too. Whitley Unga was talking about his football birthday cake in Nursery and Colty said something about Mommy, Daddy happy birthday. He is such a doll! I loved hearing him talk. He was a chatterbox on Sunday.

Keri_B said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! Man, we are getting old! :)

Char said...

Happy Birthday you two! Your boys look so much like Carl when he was younger. Too cute!

Suzie said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! I've been dealing with the 30 thing for almost 2 months now... not fun! I feel like I should be hanging out with 45 yr olds!

Char said...

You've been tagged. You can check out my blog for details.