Thursday, July 3, 2008

Crazy Colton

What a ham. One way to keep Colton entertained during the boy's t-ball games is to take pictures of him. He loves to see them after I take one. This picture reminds me of that beer commercial where that old guy has "bitter beer face."



Oh so silly, but we love him!

4 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Colton is such a funny boy! We had a great time in nursery on Sunday. He was talking to me and we kept singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star". I left out the end of the phrases and he said them. It was so cute.

Scott and Jillian said...

How cute! I love to see how your little men are growing up. And, I LOVE the look of your blog. How did you get the little stapled ribbons on the sides?

Keri_B said...

He is so his father's son!! Ha ha. He is a cutie! Wish we were closer so our crazy kids could play together!!

Adams said...

Love it!