
One cannot go to Maryland and not go to the Amish market in Annapolis. This market is filled with different booths: cheese, deli salads, cakes, donuts, breads, pastries, jarred goods, candy, meat, produce, bbq, and our favorite, the pretzel corner. We love their pretzel dogs and sour cream and onion pretzels. We love this place so much we came twice!

The boys spent all day, everyday swinging on the swings. There was some little neighbor kids they played with all day too. I love the faces on Colton and Pop-pop- so super cute!

The boys love to read books, and even had Pop-pop read to them until I think the last book was read.
Not far from Carl's home is the Naval Academy. Carl has lots of fond memories of games and walking around the base. A close family friend is even the coach for the Navy football team.

This is what wandered into the back yard our last day. The boys loved to play with him and feed him bananas. Logan was sad that we couldn't bring him home.

Three tuckered out kiddos. On the way to the airport, they crashed out. We had great flights home and all sat by each other. We survived a tornado warning (we had to go in the basement for 15 minutes while it passed over), power outages for a day-thus no AC, the heat and humidity, and standby flights. We had so much fun with family that we don't see as often and hope for more trips to come.
**If we had left a day later, we would have been delayed due to storms at least 5 hours. Thank goodness we left on Saturday!
3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of them asleep!!! That's the sweetest thing EVER!!! :) And I love Maryland! I used to live there. :)
It looks like Pop-Pop is a wonderful Grandpa. I'm glad you guys had fun. I love the pictures of them all asleep. Too cute!
Did you know that I love turtles?! There is a certain time of year in Oklahoma when you will often see them in the road so I used to pull over to "save" them. When my Dad heard about it he told me that if I didn't stop (because he was afraid I would get hit by a passing car) he would purposely hit a turtle for every one that I saved!
Post a Comment