Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day with the Dinos

This morning I had a migraine (a small one) and decided to take some paid time off from work. Carl was planning on taking the boys to the Dino museum at Thanksgiving Point, so I decided to join them. The boys had so much fun! Colton loves "saur-saurs."

They say they've only found 2% of the dino species in the world. I wonder how they know that if they don't really have a whole number to go off of.

The boys digging in the sand for dinosaurs.



Logan's and Ethan's drawings. So super cute. (Mind you, last year Ethan couldn't (wouldn't) even draw. He even spelled out the dinos name by himself to spell.

You always have to take your standard, "Oh no, the dino is eating me!!" picture!



Digging for dinos in the water and sand box. Ethan didn't want to get dirty and was playing on some computers. What a super fun day! Ironic as it is, it was a good day to get sick. I miss having Saturdays to play with my family. I can't wait until the end of next month when I go to 6:30 pm-12:30 Sun, Mon, Fri, Sat. It sounds bad, but was my #1 choice from what they offered. I can have Saturdays to play, and not have to take any time off for church.

3 comments:

Char said...

That looks like so much fun. We've have taken our kids to the dino museum in Ogden but havent been to Thanksgiving Point with them. I bet they would love it!

Adams said...

I love your background...it screams scrapbooking!

Scott and Jillian said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Hope you are doing wonderfully!